- It will be held on May 14th at 6:30 at the church
- The theme will consist of coffee/latte/dessert bar (lets think of a creative name for this)
- Rite Aid currently has a line of coffee/latte stuff that we are waiting to go on clearance so we can possible buy some for favors. We could also get some tea bags and mini coffees and create labels for them.
- Everyone will bring a dessert to pass
- I am assuming Joanie will speak and I will get double check with her once she returns
Court and I will keep an eye out for the stuff at Rite Aid and we welcome any other ideas.
I guess that's it??? Am I forgetting anything???
On another note I just wanted to post the dates for steering for the remainder of the year...note that I did switch our April date!!!
Feb 19th: My house 7:00 (unless a Chittenango person want to host)
March 19th
APRIL 2nd....the reason I am changing this date is due to the break. I am realizing the evening steering just does work for some of you so lets do it this week.
May 7th: This is to finalize things for the banquet and do a little celebration for our steering team!!!
2 comments:
Kara,
Did you reserve the church for that May 14 evening? Make sure you allow for set up time on your request. The building is in use until 5:30 every school night so that is probably the earliest we can get in. Your ideas sound great! We just need to plan a special drink for the non-coffee drinkers, maybe a punch of some sort. Thanks!
Cheryl
I am sure we will have other drinks. I was planning on calling today but the sick kids got my attention. Don't worry..I promise to call tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions!!
Post a Comment